Position Title : Account Executive
Department : Sales
Reports to : President
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, setting appointments, and
selling the services VKI provides. This position requires excellent
organizational, follow-up, time management and communication skills. The Account
Executive must be goal oriented, self-motivated and possess strong analytical
and problem solving skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Actively prospect companies with sales revenues of $25M + annually
· Generate appointments to introduce our services to prospects
· Effectively communicate telephonically and in person
· Initiate 60 to 80 cold calls per day
· Meet with 20 new prospects per month.
· Educate and consult with prospects on VKI programs and procedures.
· Meet company monthly and annual goals.
· Assist in the creation of new marketing ideas
· Participate in conventions
· Master time management skills
· Document, manage and track all client conversations, correspondence and
meetings in the sales database
· Maintain and expand sales skills through various internal and outside
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as general business
periodicals, professional journals, and governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and proposals.
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
conclusions, i.e. possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Self motivated
· Possess strong organizational, follow-up and time management skills
· Ability to work independently
· Professional interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
· Achieve monthly and annual goals
· Meet with 20+ new prospects per month
· Close 5+ new clients per month
· Initiate 60-80 cold calls per day
· Maintain an organized, updated sales database
· Perform duties of position in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Continue education via internal educational programs
· Represent VKI in a professional manner
· Maintain strong follow-up
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· College degree preferred
· One to two years of sales training or training in a related field preferred.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
If this looks right for you,
please email your resume to us as a WORD attachment.